14th Dec 2013

Did you ever wonder if you could modify the Agreement that you entered into with your spouse? Do you wish to spend more time with your child(ren)? If you answered yes, you must consider that:

A party seeking to modify a divorce judgment incorporating a PSA that provides for custody or parenting time must show changed circumstances and that the agreement is now not in the child’s best interests. Abouzahr v. Matera-Abouzahr, 361 N.J. Super. 135, 152 (App. Div.), certif. denied, 178 N.J. 34 (2003)

Leave a Reply


Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.